Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, June 26, 2006

Since I am lucky enough to live in Chicago, I was able to join Sephora's Beauty Insider program when it was still in beta form. Let me just tell you, it is the greatest shopping rewards program ever! I don't know how I survived without this program! For every $100 you spend at Sephora, you get a free deluxe sample. On you birthday (well actually starting 14 days before your birthday and up until 14 days after) you get a free gift. How smart is Sephora to give you a month to claim it? I mean, I love Sephora, but generally I have other plans on my b-day and don't really have time to run over there...even for a free gift!!! There are also tons of specials, free gifts, and Beauty Insiders only promotions. In April, Sephora was giving away a cute swiss army knife like beauty gadget with any purchase. This month, I got the coolest Tarte Cosmetics palette that had 8 eye shadows, 3 mini duel ended lip glosses, and an eye liner in a sassy little clutch for the oh my god rate of $40!!! Look online and you'll find that an 8 eye shadow palette generally costs $42, but Beauty Insiders were able to get so much more for only $40!!! There are also tons of extra perks online for Beauty Insiders. There are special how to sections, ask a question sections, an order history section, and so much more. Oh!!! And how can I almost forget that the Beauty Insider card is so stylish that it even has a mirror on the back!!! What woman does not need an extra mirror on her?!?! So if you haven't signed up for Sephora's Beauty Insider program RUN and do it now!!!

Sephora Beauty Insider

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home