Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Isaac Mizrahi For Target

I'm sure that most of you know that Issac Mizrahi has been gracious enough to create an affordable line for Target (if you don't know that, come out from under that rock!). His new 2006 Holiday Collection is now out. While searching around the site, I also saw that there are a bunch of his items on Clearance.

Isaac Mizrahi Linen Pants - Williamsburg Navy/ White. There's nothing I love more than pinstripes (hey, I am a White Sox fan after all). Pinstripes work wonders. They are slimming and they make you look taller. Perfect for wearing at the office or for a casual get together. On clearance for $11.99 from $29.99.


Isaac Mizrahi Pointelle Cashmere-Blend Sweater - Ebony. I know I've said this before, I love cashmere! The price prevents me from owning a lot of it. The solution...cashmere blend. It's just as soft, but a fraction of the price. This cashmere blend sweater from on clearance for only $15.99 from $39.99.

****TIP: To prevent your cashmere sweaters from sheding all over the place, place it in a bag and put it in the freezer for a little while before wearing it.****


Isaac Mizrahi Short-Sleeve Crewneck Sweater - Ebony. In my opinion, you can never had too many short sleave crew neck sweaters. These are idea for wearing underneath a suit jacket; especially in the winter when offices can be boiling hot because of the heat being on too high. On clearance for $8.99 from $17.99.


Isaac Mizrahi Tipped Cardigan - Bright Pink. Girls can never have too much pink in their wardrobe. It makes such a statment when you wear all black with one piece in a bright pink. Very chic. On clearance for $9.19 from $22.99.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home