Makeup Fashion Style

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HSN Holiday Instant Win Shopping Spree Game

Don't know if you guys noticed, but in a previous post about HSN.com there is a banner there that takes you to HSN's Holiday Instant Win Game. They do this every year. You can play once a day and all you have to do is match 3 like items to receive that prize. You can win up to a $5000 shopping spree. Who wouldn't love that??? You can also get a bonus play if you refer a friend. I just send a refer email to a junk email account I have for things like this. Last year I was lucky enough to win a $25 gift card and a couple of Free Shipping offers. Good luck! I hope we get a lot of winners!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, I have noticed the thing about HSN.com and and i have plaid the game to but i think that i was unlucky and was not able to get the gift last year but i have Win shopping spree worth $ 50.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home