Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, June 26, 2006

I have been a fan of Bare Escentuals products for years. It was all thanks to a free sample of eye shadow I signed up for on their website long before they were available at tons of stores. Their eyeshadows continue to be some of the best I have ever used. This new Bare Escentuals Foiling Glimmers set makes me love Bare Escentuals even more than I already do. The four shades (Glimmers in True Gold, Sterling Silver, Platinum, and White Gold) are so versatile and easily go from day to night wear. Really, it's like getting eight shades when you take in the wet/dry effects. My personal favorites are Sterling Silver and Platinum. Put them on dry for a subtle day look and then take your Wet/Dry Shadow Brush (which is included!!!) and wet the tip and put on a wet shadow that gives the most metallic without looking like you're a 10 year old wearing glitter look for an evening out on the town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home