Makeup Fashion Style

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bath & Body Works Christmas Collection.

I decided to adventure out to the suburbs yesterday afternoon and hit up Orland Mall. While there I decided to use my Bath & Body Works coupon (see posts below). I have to say, I was a little disappointed with their new Temptations line. When I first saw the line I thought it was a total rip-off of Philosophy. Since I absolutely love Philosophy I thought maybe I would love this new Temptations line too. Wrong. To be fair, I'm not a big fan of pumpkin, spiced apple, and pecan scents, but I do love the peppermint scent for Christmas. It hardly smelled at all! The scent also did not linger too long. But that's just my opinion. People who like the other scents may feel differently. So obviously I didn't pick up one of the Temptations products as my free product. Unfortunately, they had already sold out of all of their Christmas Collection lotions except for the Vanilla scent! I couldn't believe it! I'm also not a huge vanilla fan (but I love vanilla ice cream so go figure), but my boyfriend got a whiff of it and loved it, so that was my freebie. All in all it was nice to see the store mostly decorated for Christmas. They have a lot of really cute Christmas decor pieces. Oh, I should also mention that I received two free coupons at the store when I paid for a my choice of a free product with my next purchase. Pretty nice coupon to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home