Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I Love Sephora!

Sephora.com, Inc.

So I just got my order from Sephora.com, and let me just tell you, I am so not disappointed. This is by far their best Holiday Deluxe Sample Gift Bag ever. There are a handful of my favorites and there are also a handful of products I have been wanting to try. The red velvet pouch includes a humungoid jar of Laura Gellar Spackle Under Makeup Primer, Lotsa Lip by Lorac, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream, DDF Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew, Bliss Body Butter, Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Color, L'Occitane Precious Cream, F by Ferragamo, Armani Code by Giorgio Armani, and Insolence by Guerlain. I also received a deluxe sample of Korres Wild Rose 24-hour Moisturiser that smells absolutely fabulous because I am a Beauty Insider. Of the products that I ordered, Tarte The Good Life Mini Cheekstain Set is by far my favorite. I said before that I thought the gold bag was so cute and it is even cuter in person. I have already put in an order for my sister and for my best friend for Christmas gifts. If you haven't ordered anything and gotten your Deluxe Samples Goodie Bag yet, don't wait! Remember, the code for the sample bag is JACKPOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home