Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey for NY&CO



So the Ellen Pompeo and Patrick Dempsey ad campaign for NY&CO is in full gear. Does anyone else find it weird that a male is focused on so much in their ads when they don't even have a men's wear line? There have also been rumors going around that he has been paid more than she has for these ads (totally unconfirmed, but I've been hearing this a lot and from many different sources). If that's true, why would a guy wearing clothes not available at NY&CO be paid more than the model that is?!?! Crazyness if you ask me. But I must admit, I think that the pictures and very cute. The only thing is that I find myself lusting over the black patent leather heals Ellen's wearing more than the clothes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home