Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, June 26, 2006

Elf Cosmetics

When I first started receiving ads about e.l.f. Cosmetics I was soooooooooooo skeptical. Being someone who can't get enough overpriced cosmetics, I couldn't give any cosmetic that only cost $1 any type of credit. I began looking all over the web, trying to find info from other people who had used the products. No luck. So I ordered a few products...well ten actually...and figured I had just wasted $10. Let me just tell you, best $10 I have spent on make-up in a long time! There are sooooo many shades, textures, items to choose from. These cosmetics are perfect for stashing in your purse, school bag, brief case, car glove compartment, gym bag, and on and on and on. At only $1 a piece, you can afford to purchase enough to stash in every purse you own and won't have to worry about changing out purses and forgetting your lip gloss. The other thing that I love about e.l.f. is the fact that even those these are smaller products (after all they do only cost $1), they are large enough that they last for awhile. On average, each product lasted me a little over a month. If you are someone who is constantly on the go, but can't go without make-up, any product from e.l.f. Cosmetics is perfect for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home