Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Isn't it funny how things work? The other day, I was walking past "The Nordstrom Mall" on Michigan Avenue and was lured into Sephora by an employee handing out postcards for a free gift without purchase from Stila which turned out to be a full size lip glaze! Anyways, why looking around the store I was tempted to pick up CARGO Lip Gloss Duo Soho after loving the sample that I had received. But somehow I had enough will power to forego that purchase and just stick with the $70 worth of merchandise already in my basket. Today, I was tempted to look at Sephora.com and what should I find on the main page but CARGO 10th Anniversary Signature Collection ($108 Value) 10th Anniversary Signature Collection. This kit is unbelievable!!! The oversized, signature tin includes: Bronzer in Medium (an award-winning CARGO favorite), BeachBlush in Coral Beach (a soft, blendable bronzer), Lip Gloss Duo in Soho (two shades of sheer rose), Reverse Lip Liner (holds your gloss in place all day as it enhances the appearance of fullness), and Liquid Powder 01 (wear alone or over foundation for a gorgeous finish). All products are full size and limited edition. All of this for only $45!!! I have never seen such a deal. Usually, when companies put out anniversary editions, they are comprised of travel sizes and whatnot. To get 5 full size products for this price is unbelievable!!! If you're interested, I suggest you pick this up right away, because Sephora does tend to run out of limited edition deals like this quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home