Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, June 30, 2006


I am anal about white teeth! Remember that episode of Friends where Ross leaves the teeth whitening gel on too long and gets rediculously white teeth??? Yeah, I wish that was me! As anyone who reads this blog knows, I'm on a budget and can't afford professional whitening; so it has become my mission to try out every affordable at home whitening product until I find the perfect one. This new White & Shine toothpaste by Aquafresh is AMAZING! I first saw an ad for this toothpaste in Cosmo or Glamour about a month or so ago and for some reason I actually fell for their marketing and ran out to the store the next day to buy it. I can't believe how well this toothpaste works! It really does make your teeth shine. My teeth are pretty white to begin with, but the shine makes them look even whiter! Aqaufresh.com is offering free samples of this product as well as $1 off coupons. Try it out! I'm sure you'll agree that it's a great new product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home