Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, June 26, 2006


This DiorShow Mascara in black is one of my obsessions at the moment. Thanks to celebs like Jessica Simpson and Eva Longoria (who happen to be new BFFs) I have been craving "celebrity/runway eyes." Well, since I cannot afford my very own stylist to professionally put tailor-made false eyelashes on my eyes, I have been testing out every mascara in existence to see if any can give me a look that's even close to false eyelashes. DiorShow Mascarsa does it!!! With one, that's right...one swipe of the mascara wand, my lashes were full, curled, and elongated perfectly. I had sexy, runway eyes. No clumping, no spidereyes. And best of all, my eyes actually looked semi-natural. I say semi because no one naturally has dark, longer than anything lashes, but the point is they did not look like a science experiment gone wrong as is sometimes the case when trying to apply false eyelashes. This one is definately a keeper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home