Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, June 28, 2006



So today I thought, "I need a new purse." Okay, so I guess I don't really need a new purse, but I WANT one! So while doing a Google search for some brand names I came across some great buys at Amazon.com. I could not believe my eyes when I saw their prices on Prada handbags and accessories. The average sale price was 70% off!!! I chose the above pictured Prada Rectangle Nylon Handbag on sale for only $69.89 from $230!!! What I love about Prada is the fact that their look is timeless. It is the perfect, classic black handbag. I never had a problem paying more for a Prada bag because I knew it was going to last forever and it was never going to go out of style. The amount of complements I receive while toting a Prada bag also make it worth the price of admission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home