Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, July 10, 2006


It's overcast with a chance of rain all week here in Chicago. I hate when I work so hard on a tan, only to lose it as a result of crappy days without sun! Now that every lotion company and it's mother have introduced daily moisturizers that contain self tanners, I can say that I have tried almost all of them and have decided that Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer is the best one out there. As I recall, Jergens was one of the first companies to put out a product like this...it was also the first I one I tried out. Let me just tell you, it was sooooo gross that it actually kept me from trying out any other brand for fear that they would be similar. The first time I put Jergens on, I had my leg up on the toilet seat. The stench of the lotion was so horrible that I was lucky to have to toilet underneath my leg so that I could just turn my head and puke if I needed to. While Dove doesn't smell like a great perfume, it also doesn't smell that bad. I wouldn't say that it is super moisturizing, but let's be honest, the reason we would use this product is for the tanning capabilities, and for that it delivers. I have been complemented on my tan where ever I go. Although I already have a tan from laying out, Dove's lotion keeps my tan from fading and it also gives me even more color. If you've wanted to try a self tanning moisturizer, try Dove Energy Glow Daily Moisturizer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home