Makeup Fashion Style

Sunday, September 10, 2006


Being a native Chicagoan (and an obsessive compulsive shopper), this weekend has been a sorrowful one. Marshall Field's officially became macys. It's so sad to think that we will no longer be seeing State Street full of shoppers toting the beloved green shopping bags from Field's. I, of course, made a trip to Field's one last time on Friday and picked up a few boxes of Frango mints with the Field's logos on them. I tried to tell myself that I would boycott macys, but as I passed by yesterday, I found myself tempted by the window displays offering free beauty product samples. Needless to say, I ran into macys faster than a child into a candy store. The more I thought about it, the more I realize that I will not be able to resist the new macy's store. Especially now that Carson's on State Street has also announced that they will be closing their store come this Spring. It breaks my heart to think that State Street will never be the same.

macys.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home