Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

October Is Fast Approaching...

And as many of you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. This month really hits home for me because I have lost loved ones to the disease, and I have loved ones who are survivors. The great thing about October is the fact that sooooo many brands offer special Breast Cancer Awareness products with proceeds going to help various foundations. Again, it's just another reason to not feel guilty for buying the new pink blush or a new pink cashmere scarf! I will do my best to post as many Breast Cancer products as I can find as I have been told by many people that they love to purchase products that help out a cause. That being said, if anyone knows of any products available and would like to have them posted here, please, please, please email me at makeupfashionstyle@gmail.com so that we can share the products with everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home