Makeup Fashion Style

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

As I've said before, I love lip plumping lip glosses. My favorite is still DuWop Venom Gloss Buttercup, but I've been getting emails from people complaining of the tingling sensation that generally goes along with with lip plumpers. I personally like that affect, but I realize that there are people with sensitive skin where the tingling sensation can be more of a burning sensation. I never knew of a product that doesn't provide the sensation and thus I was always without a recommendation for my sensitive friends...until now. MAC has come out with PlushGlass, a new lip enhancing gloss that is made with vitamin e to soothe your lips. Instead of the pepperminty or cinnamony burn, this gloss has vanilla flavoring and a cool tingle. I've always been a fan of MAC products, especially their lip glosses, and this product it no exception. All I can say is thank you to the girls at the MAC counter at Macy's on State Street for showing me this great new product. Check out Macy's to see the complete range of colors available. Also, Macy's is also offering 10-15% off when you use your Macy's charge card on selected purchases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home