Makeup Fashion Style

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

CUSTOMER SERVICE

I know that it seems like this blog is full of Sephora posts, but I have to add another one today. Over the course of my absenteeism from this blog I probably placed 5 orders with Sephora.com. Nothing can describe the excitement that takes over me when I see the black and white box sitting in the delivery room of my apartment building. I then rush to the elevator and run to my apartment to rip open the box, much worse than a child on Christmas. Imagine my disappointment when I open one of those boxes only to find that all 5 products that I had ordered have melted everywhere. So I of course call Sephora, where much to my surprise, they are more than willing to help me. I speak with a wonderful woman named Allison, who herself has dealth with Cargo Lipgloss tins melting all over the place. She immediately has my order resent, next day air at no charge to me. She informs me to send back the damaged goods at my leisure. To top it all off, since I am a Beauty Insider she even gives me additional deluxe samples. How great is Sephora? Their customer service definately went about and beyond anything I would ever expect and just gives me a little more justification for blowing all my money there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home