Makeup Fashion Style

Sunday, September 10, 2006

TIVO ALERT! TIVO ALERT!

Just posting this now so I don't forget in the coming weeks, but QVC has got a few mentionable shows coming up.

Bare Escentuals 9/15 - 3-5am, 1-4pm
Bare Escentuals 9/17 - 7-8am, 5-7pm
Philosophy 9/18 - 4-9pm (That's right...FIVE FULL HOURS!!!)

I've been looking forward to the Philosophy show for awhile now. It's their 10th Birthday Party show so there should be quite a few deals available. I'm really surprised that they don't have a Today's Special for that occassion but hopefully they'll make up for that.

All times are Central time.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the headsup! I can't wait to see what Philosophy deals are available either. I've gotten so many great tips and deals from your blog.

thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home