Makeup Fashion Style

Sunday, September 10, 2006


Are you hungry, but too busy shopping online that you don't want to go out for dinner? Well worry no more! If you are lucky enough to live in Chicago (like I do!!!), Milaukee, New York or the San-Fran Bay area, you can use GrubHub.com to find a huge list of restaurants that deliver to you. What's even better is that Grub Hub has the menus for each restaurant as well as reviews by people who use Grub Hub's service, coupons and special deals, and some restaurants even allow you to order online! I personally use this service at least once a week, but who are we kidding, sometimes I use it five times a week, and I cannot say enough good things about it. The best part is that it allows you to find restaurants that might not otherwise have known about. I have to say, I found Ming Choy on here and have to say it is some of the best Chinese food I have had in Chicago, especially if you like it spicy. If you haven't already, check it out.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE GRUB HUB! I'M SO LAZY AND HATE TO WALK TO PICK UP FOOD. THEY ARE A GODSEND.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home