Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

More Sephora News

The electric in my apartment building is being turned off from 10am - 2pm. Of course this has to happen on a day that I don't need to go into school early. So instead of sitting in an apartment with no electricity and thus nothing to do, I decided to mosey on over to Sephora (in the Nordstrom building) to kill sometime. You will never believe what I found while I was there...SEPHORA MONOPOLY!!! Everyone who knows me knows two things: (1) I LOVE SEPHORA and (2) I LOVE MONOPOLY!!! The fine folks at Hasbro have taken my two greatest loves and have combined them. I have been searching the web for the last 20 minutes trying to find a picture to post but to no avail. I'm sure it is only a matter of time before they are listed at Sephora.com. I didn't buy it while I was there because I didn't want to have to tote the thing around with me to school, but I have been overcome with an urge to run back to Sephora after class and snag it. Although, I could try to wait for Christmas and tell someone to give it to me as a gift. I guess I'll have to think about that one.

Sephora.com, Inc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home