Makeup Fashion Style

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sephora Comes To Orland Square Mall

Sephora is coming to Orland Mall! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the boarded up entry way to what I believe used to be Kirkland's with the huge words "Sephora Coming Soon - Fall 2006." I was able to peek inside and looks like they still have quite a bit of work to do before it opens. It's not even listed on the list of soon to be opened stores on Sephora.com. I for one have to say that it is about time one opens in Orland. While I do not visit Orland Mall that often, everytime I am there I am perplexed as to why there isn't a Sephora store. It's kind of weird that they are finally deciding to come to Orland when Orland does have a J.C. Penney and thus they will soon be in the middle of the Penney's store. Pretty exciting!

Sephora.com, Inc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home