Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Kaepa Shoes

I just had a total flashback! I'm currently bored out of my mind, so I decided to do some "window" shopping online. While browsing the Amazon.com's Clearance Shoe Sale and what do I see but Kaepa Shoes! Now, I remember back in the early 90s when I used to read YM and Sassy magazines (even though I was probably only 11, 12, or 13 and had no clue what they were really talking about in those articles) and always seeing the ads for Kaepa. They so made me want to be a cheerleader. And I remember being stupid and easily persuaded by advertising and thinking how cool it would be to be a cheerleader, get a pair of Kaepa shoes, and have the color triangles match my cheerleading uniform. Yes, go ahead and laugh at me, but don't tell me you didn't think that way too! I just can't believe they still make Kaepa shoes because I haven't heard about them since the days of YM and Sassy. Of course, they must not be big sellers considering that they are on clearance for only $9.99. So that was my blast from the past moment of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home