Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Love DuWop Fierce Glosses Venom Lip Gloss Set

I'm taking a little study break and realized that I haven't let you guys know that I received the DuWop Fierce Glosses Venom Lip Gloss Set a week ago. All 4 of these shades look even hotter in person. DuWop really hit the nail right on the head with this set. Each shade offers the perfect amount of color without being over powering. Fig, a little darken than nude shade, and Wisteria, a smack dab in the middle of pink and berry shade, are my favorites. Since these are smaller tubes, I am happy to see that Wisteria is available in a full size tube, however, the other shades are not. I continue to be impressed with DuWop. All 4 of these shades are so neutral that they will compliment any skin tone, any make-up scheme, any outfit, etc. This is a "you can't mess it up" set. Those are always the best ones. Out of all of the lip gloss sets out there this Christmas, this one is by far my favorite (although, I do like the other kits too!). However, I will say that the "case" that it comes in is good for absolutely nothing. It feels and looks so cheap. That is probably the one thing that is lacking from this kit. But at the same time, I have so many "make-up cases" that I don't need another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home