Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, December 07, 2006


Zales has a special offer going on right now. Their Lab-Created White Sapphire Circle Pendant in Sterling Silver, a $129 value, is being offered for $29.99. My lovely boyfriend gave me the Zales Diamond Circle Pendant for Christmas last year and it is absolutely gorgeous. I get tons of compliments every time I wear it. Every thing that I have from Zales is of top quality and looks spectacular, so I can only imagine that the same is true of this. Since I already have the diamond pendant, I picked this up as a little stocking stuffer for my sister. At this price I couldn't pass this deal up. You wouldn't be able to get cheap-o cubic zirconia on sterling silver for this price. You should also check out there huge Clearance Department for tons of other pieces marked at unbelievable prices. Oh! I almost forgot! You also get an extra 10% - 15% off storewide through December 10th.

Zales

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home