Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, November 27, 2006

Breast Cancer Christmas Gifts

Okay, I know that October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month) is long gone, but as my mother, a Breast Cancer Survivor always says, "Breast Cancer Awareness Month is every month." So while doing a little internet shopping this Cyber Monday I have come across a ton of Breast Cancer related merchandise. A lot of these items are completely new to me. It's nice to see that more and more companies are donating to charities.

My absolute favorite new item is Susan G. Komen Barbie Doll. I stumbled upon her this morning. I can't believe I didn't know about this before. Barbie is dressed in a beautiful pink gown and of course has the perfect accessory...a pink ribbon. I cannot wait to give to my Mom on Christmas. I know she is going to love it. Mattel is going to donate $2.50 from each sale to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. The best part is the price of this gorgeous doll...$24.88 with $0.97 shipping!!! This same doll is being sold between $50 and $75 on tons of other websites. I can't wait to get this! I'm sure she looks even more gorgeous in person.

On my other blog TonsOfGiftIdeas.com, I have mentioned how my family (myself included) are Sudoku nuts. I kid you not when I say that my boyfriend and I go head to head to see who can finish the puzzle faster. Let me also say that I usually kick the Red Eye Sudoku Ninja's ass everytime! I purchased a the regular version of this Breast Cancer Sudoku Electronic Touch Screen Handheld Game and absolutely love it. My boyfriend and I fight over who gets to play with it. I'm picking one of these up for my Mom and one for me. I love the snazzy pink color! My boyfriend can keep the orange one. It's only $14.99 with FREE SHIPPING!!!

Everytime you open a sales ad around Christmas time there seems to be a bunch of different throw blankets. I love fleece throws so I was happy to see this Susan G Komen Fleece Throw. The beautiful pink fleece features an embroidered pink ribbon. There is nothing like lighting a bunch of candles and cuddling up on the couch after a long day with a fleece blanket to watch some TV. This blanket is huge and measures 50" x 70". It's on sale for only $7.99! Great deal.

1 Comments:

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Suzy Shopper said...

I just wanted to let you guys know that I got my Pink Ribbon Barbie delivered today. She looks even more gorgeous in person. My Mom is absolutely going to love her. I highly recommend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home