Makeup Fashion Style

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Quick Story About Freebies And Samples

Just thought I'd share something funny. You know that I live in a high rise apartment in downtown Chicago, so that means I have a small bathroom. I'm always on the look out for new ways to organize and store everything in my bathroom (it doesn't help that I have enough beauty products to stock not 1, but 2 Sephora stores). So anyway, my sister gave me a Care Bears garbage can for Christmas last year and I finally had the idea to use it to hold stuff under my sink as opposed to just throwing stuff under the sink like I normally do. So I went out and bought 3 car washing buckets to hold more stuff under the sink because I figured it one bucket made a huge difference imagine what 4 would do. Anyhoo...So while filling up the buckets with stuff from my bathroom I was amazed at the amount of free samples I have accumulated. Let me just tell you, I literally have enough free samples of shampoo and conditioner to fill an entire bucket! Plus, I was able to fill another bucket just with free samples of make-up and beauty products from Sephora and other make-up counters. So what's the point of this story? Use your free samples! Needless to say, I'm going to save a ton on shampoo and conditioner this year. I used to say I'll just save these samples and take them with me on vacation, but I have so much stuff that I would have to take a vacation for a few years to use it all! Save money! Use the freebies!


One more thing...you don't even want to know how many packages of deoderant I have!

1 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

histerical!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home