Makeup Fashion Style

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Save On Yankee Candles

I had a very long day of outlet mall shopping today. I got a lot of good deals including a ton of Yankee Candles. They had a huge Veterans Day Sale, so I stocked up on candles for Christmas time. When I came home I saw that YankeeCandle.com also had an online sale. While searching around, I came across a great coupon. You can use it online or print it out and take it to the store. It's good for $10 off any purchase of $25 or more. That's huge! I wish I would have had this coupon with me when I was at the Yankee Candle store, but that just gave me an excuse to stock up on a few more candles and accessories online. Hope you guys can use this.

Yankee Candle

1 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thx! this was a great coupon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home