Makeup Fashion Style

Saturday, November 18, 2006

DuWop Fierce Glosses Venom Lip Gloss Set

Have you guys seen this DuWop Fierce Glosses Venom Lip Gloss Set? I can't believe I missed this kit the first time I posted about new make-up kits for the holiday season. DuWop Venon Gloss is one of my absolute favorite products. Some people complain about the tingling feeling that is left on your lips, but I think that is the best part. I purchased the gift set from DuWop last year, which only contained 3 tubes of gloss that were in much brighter colors. This year, they are offering the shades Creamsicle, Fig, Wisteria, and Bronze Goddess, which are all shades that are very suitable for the fall and winter seasons. You receive FREE SHIPPING with orders of $49 or more and you receive $10 off orders of $100 or more. I just ordered mine and will definately post a more detailed review once I receive it, but I already know I will love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home