Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, November 17, 2006

Philosophy Products In The Friday Sale

So, while searching around the Amazon.com Friday Sale I was shocked by what I found. I cannot believe this Philosophy Muffin Man 3 Piece Gift Set in Suitcase is part of the Friday Sale! Rarely do you find any Philosophy products on sale anywhere, as I'm sure most of you are well aware. "Let our favorite man take care of your every need this holiday season. The Muffin man gift set includes a luxurious 6 ounce shower gel and bubble bath, a pampering 3.5 ounce shimmer body souffle, and a delicious .5 ounce flavored lip shine - all infused with Philosophy's famous Muffin scent. The Muffin man is the kind of man you can take to any holiday party with confidence. So, what are you waiting for?" As you know, I am a Philosophy fanatic! Trust me when I say that if you haven't tried Philosophy yet, you will not be disappointed. There products smell so good that you will be tempted to take a taste! Only $25.50 from $38.00 plus FREE SHIPPING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home