Makeup Fashion Style

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Victoria's Secret Free Panty Coupons


While we're on the topic of freebies, let me tell you that I was able to rack up 25 free pairs of Victoria's Secret panties thanks to the free coupons that were implanted within magazines such as Cosmo, Glamour, and Marie Claire as well as the coupons that were mailed to me (see my previous posts on this). I don't know what possessed me to finally count them, but I did and I can't believe I have 25! I walk past Victoria's Secret almost every day, so I just popped in everytime and redeemed another coupon. Perhaps it makes me sound cheap, but let me clarify that I spend so much money at Victoria's Secret as it is that picking up some free panties is something I should be able to do more often! Yes, I really do spend roughly $500 at each semi-annual sale! So that's my next tip of the day...take advantage of freebies! If you consider that each panty retails at $7.50, I saved $187.50 just by redeeming a coupon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home