Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, November 17, 2006

Black Friday

Can you believe that a week from today is Black Friday?!?! Where does the time go? As I'm sure many of you are, I am so excited about Black Friday. I've already begun to make my game plan. Believe it or not, my Dad is actually a huge shopper while my Mom is not so much. I think we're going to hit up the Midnight Madness Sale at the Chicago Premium Outlets. If you haven't heard yet, many Chelsea Premium Outlet Malls are opening at midnight. I think this is actually pretty cool because it gives you the chance to hit up the sales here and still get to other stores for their early bird specials at 5 am. I included the link directly to the Chicago Premium Outlets, but if you go to that site you can see all of the other Chelsea Outlets and see if the one near you is participating. You can see all the stores that are participating and what type of deals they are offering. At Chicago, Kate Spade is offering 25% off sales of $100 or more, Kenneth Cole is offering 30% off your entire purchase, Wilsons Leather is offering 20% off your entire purchase, Guess is offering 25% off your entire purchase, Banana Republic is offering 40% off the entire store, just to name a few. The Coach store is also participating, but it doesn't say if they are offering anything special or if they are just opening early. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home