Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, November 24, 2006

Nars Rose Birman Lip Gloss

So the UPS Man dropped off a box from Sephora.com the other day, and I finally got to test out the new Nars Lip Gloss in Rose Birman. I will be the first to admit that I almost over looked this product because the image makes the color look so dark...I'm talking gothic dark. Thank God I heard someone else rave about it because I love it. It is a divine berry shade. It seems like berry shades are very hot right now, as they should be, because they seem to compliment everyone's skin tone. The problem is finding the right shade of berry. There are some that seem to be more fuschia than berry and others that seem to be too pink. I've been wearing this shade for 3 days now and I love it! I've also received a few compliments on it. I'm hoping that this shade is going to be around for awhile. It came out as part of their holiday collection, but it doesn't say limited edition. Fingers crossed that this is a permanent piece of the collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home