Makeup Fashion Style

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Clinique Shimmering Tones Bronzers


I am right smack dab in the middle of finals, so most of my time has been spent trying to cram about a million tons of information into my brain. I decided to take a break and do a little internet window shopping. I was happy to find that the Clinique Shimmering Tones Bronzers are back! It's ironic isn't, being as we were just talking about these. I've already ordered mine in Golden Bronze, but for those of you with fairer skin who think that bronzers just won't work for you will want to check out Bare Bronze. It still gives you a nice tan look without being as dark. As usual, these are limited editions.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know how Sephora periodically has codes for gift packs of about 10 samples...is anything like that going on now, or are there any new codes?

Also, I am in my late 20s and am going through adult acne. I have tried many different programs (eg. cliniqu, proactiv...) What are your suggestions?

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Suzy Shopper said...

I am on the same boat with you for the Sephora codes! I love when they do the multi piece sets. I haven't heard anything about a new multi-piece deluxe sample set, but if and when I do, I will definately post it here. I live and breathe for those!

As far as adult acne goes, my sweetie has had the same problem. I personally use Philosophy's line of skincare and think it is just fabulous. I got my sweetie to start using...in particular the Purity Cleanser...and he began to clear up almost immediately. Of course, he still does have a break-out here and there, but it's no where near as bad as it used to be for him. I would higly suggest that. Usually, Philosophy even offers "Try Me" kits that offer smaller versions of their products at a fraction of the price of the full size products. You might be interested in trying one of those out to see how you like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home