Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm Baaaa-cccckkkkk!!!

I know, I know, I've been MIA for over a month. Let me just tell you that studying for my final exams were brutal. To top if off, the week of Christmas I got really sick and pretty much slept for an entire week. Then lucky me, I had an accelerated class (3 credits in 10 straight days) that took me to the middle of January. Those were the 10 most brutal days of my life. I literally got up, went to school for 8 hours, came home, did homework, ate really fast, went to bed, and then started all over again. And then after one little weekend off I had to start my FINAL semester of school. All I can say is thank God this is my last semester.

So things are finally getting back to normal, well some what, and I finally have time to blog! It's a good thing too because there is tons of stuff to talk about. For instance, tons of new Spring lines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home