Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Want Longer, Lusher Lashes

I said in a previous post, I love the look false eyelashes provide, but I am stupid when it comes to applying them. So as a result, I am always looking for ways to make my own natural lashes look longer and lusher. I'm always up to try new mascara (which is why I was really excited about the Max Factor set I posted about earlier), looking for that new super mascara that will give me such enviable lashes. I've also noticed that tons of other gals are on the same boat. So for all of my lush lash wanting girls, I've got a tip for you.

I'm sure some of you use lash primer. I will admit that I do not always use primer. I know, can you believe it! I always use the free sample primers and the primers that come in the gift with purchase kits when I have them, but I can not bring myself to pay for primer...especially since it costs almost as much as the mascara. So what do I do you ask? It's a very simple trick that anyone can do. Simply place some loose powder on your lashes. The powder adheres to your lashes and serves as a kind of primer which then latches onto your mascara. Many of the eye shadows that I use are in loose powder form so I just sprinkle a little of that on my lashes. Who are we kidding, most of the time the powder falls onto my lashes as I put it on my eyelids anyways. I hope some of you find this helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home