Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Tarte Sunglosses

It's no secret that I love Tarte Cosmetics. Each season I anxiously await their latest limited edition release of lip gloss and make-up kits. This season, I am definately not disappointed. I absolutely love the new Tarte Sunglosses. In this kit you get 3 FULL SIZED double ended super shimmery lip glosses in Gidget & Moondoggie (pale pink/shimmering sand), Frankie & Annette (coral pink/watermelon), and Zack & Kelly (peachy pink/cotton candy). The come cutely housed in a super chic denim sunglasses case that is actually large enough to hold your favorite pair of shades.
What I love most about all 6 gloss shades is that fact that there is literally just a hint of color, but a ton of shine. I am someone who gets very tan in the summer. As a result, certain shades of make-up that look great on me at the beginning of the season make me look like a clown when I get more color. Nothing drives me crazy than that. Due to the subtle color in these glosses, you don't have to worry about the shades not working with your current skin tone. They will work with any tone. This set just screams summer.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I hate it when you have makeup that doesnt travel with you thru the seasons. I too have looked like a clown when trying to use certain shades on tan skin or even worse using makeup that looked good with a tan but not my normal skintone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home