Makeup Fashion Style

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bath & Body Works Shampoo And Conditioner

I vividly remember the first Bath & Body Works store that opened in my local mall many years ago. Just in time to start high school, this new store offered what seemed like a million different types of hand lotions. I also remember a short time after that when Bath & Body Works first introduced their hair care line. The thought of layering a scent on myself from head to toe was too good to be true...and it was. The hair care line was one of the worst I had ever used. As someone with very thick and volumous hair, I was looking for something moisturizing. What I got was one big, dry, frizzy mess! So imagine my reluctance to test out any hair product from Bath & Body. At the bugging of my mother, we both decided to pick up a set of shampoo and conditioner. This was during the time of their Semi-Annual Sale, so at $3 a piece I wasn't going to be breaking the bank if I didn't like it. I probably waited about 2 weeks before I tried it out as flashbacks from my prior experience with the hair care line scared me to no end. I finally sucked it up and entered the shower armed with the Cucumber Melon fragranced moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. It felt okay going on, and washed off very nicely...I didn't feel like I had a nasty film on my hair like some shampoos and conditioners tend to leave. So far so good, but the important part was what my hair felt like when it was dry. Finally, after a few hours of letting my hair air dry, the verdict was in. I LOVE THIS HAIR CARE LINE!!! My hair felt sooooooooooo soft. I could not believe it. I think this is the softest my hair has ever felt. And the shine was enough to make people around me have to put sunglasses on. Of course, because I procrastinated so much, by the time I realized my new love the $3 price tag was no more. But come on, this is Bath & Body Works and they have sales all of the time. Right now they have the hair care line on sale 2 for $10. So if you've been curious as to the quality of this line, rest assured that it is fantabulous!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home