Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

GlowFusion Self Tanner Special

Have you guys seen HSN's Today's Special Deal? Well if you haven't, you might be interested to know that it is the GlowFusion Perfect Glow Face and Body Tan Collection. This is something that I have yet to try, but I have heard from many people that they are interested in trying this stuff out. At a price of only $39.90 (that's a savings of $30!!!), this is the time to do that. Not only does this special include GlowFusions's "state of the art" self-tanner, but it also includes 2 LipFusion lip plumping glosses. It comes packaged in a chic gold cosmetics bag (I know, who needs another one of those!). The cost of just the 1 Lip Fusion lip gloss alone is $38 so this is an awesome deal. I will say, I do love my Bare Escentuals Faux Tan 4.5 oz, but I am intrigued by Glow Fusion because it says that you can use this product on your face. If anyone has used this product, feel free to post your comments.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't tried the glow fusion yet either, but I love the lip fusion glosses so I am definately picking this up becuase it is a steal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home