Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Carrie Weston Sandwich Ring

I am not a ring person. I have no idea why, but I just do not like to wear rings. Even so, I wanted to share one of the cutest rings I have seen with all of you. A few months ago (yes, I've been meaning to post about it all this time) I saw this cute Sandwich Ring and the Rachael Ray Show. It's actually not just one ring, but a set of five stackable rings. Each ring represents a piece of the sandwich. You get lettuce, cheese, bologna, and two pieces of bread to stick them between. I just think this is the cutest ring I've ever seen. My friend is obsessed with funky pieces of jewelry like this and purchased one of these rings when I told her about it. She absoultely loves it and tells me that she gets compliments all of the time. Just thought I would share it with you. It's available from CarrieWeston.com. Check out her site...she's got a lot of other unique, funky pieces to choose from.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute!

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg that is soooooo cute. i had to get it for my best friend's bday next month. thx for the find.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home