Makeup Fashion Style

Monday, June 11, 2007

Bare Escentuals Lip Guards

Add this to the list of things that I tried out a few months ago, meant to post about, and of course forgot. Bare Escentuals Lip Guards have become my staple lip glosses for re-applying throughout the day. Not super shiney, but not too matte, these Lip Guards are filled with antioxidants and nourishing vitamins and also have SPF 15 making them perfect for days on the beach this summer. What I absolutely love about this product is the applicator. The squeeze tube tip is not just a slanted plastic piece with a small hole like most applicators. The tip is covered in a thin, sponge like coating that helps to evenly distribute the color without slathering it all over the place like the slick plastic tips tend to do. Also, this glosses are so moisturizing. I tend to get drier lips during the summer from being outside all of the time and that has yet to happen since I have started using this babies.

Bare Escentuals has released a special limited edition kit of Bare Escentuals Junior Lip Guards featuring 6 junior sized tubes. Shades include Stinson Beach Junior Lip Guard: coral nude, Palm Beach Junior Lip Guard: deep rose, Miami Beach Junior Lip Guard: rose mauve, Pebble Beach Junior Lip Guard: mauve taupe, Coco Beach Junior Lip Guard: caramel brown, Newport Beach Junior Lip Guard: deep blackberry. Like I said, this kit is a limited edition so don't wait too long if you are interested.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luv this lip glosses. Thank you for telling me about this gift set because I cannot get enough of them. Girls, you need these! Perfect hints of color and so moisturizing and sun protecting. Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home