Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sweaty Summer Feet

Although flip-flops are all the rage, I for one cannot stand to wear them. The lack of support that they offer my feet and legs is just all bad. I also have flat feet (the arch in my foot is practically non-existent) so the lack of padding also irritates my feet. So during the summer months I love to wear clog/mule-like gym shoes. The only problem is that since I'm not wearing socks with them, when it is really hot out my feet tend to get all sweaty and it feels like my shoes are moments away from slipping off of my feet. Enter Summer Soles. Created 5 years ago by Shannon McLinden, a Texan who was tired of her sweaty feet causing her shoes to "smack" around, Summer Soles are peel and stick liners that absorb your sweat and allow your feet to breathe. They come in a bunch of fun prints as well as solid colors. The great thing is that these peel and stick liners do not leave any residue, so there's no need to worry that they'll leave a sticky mess on your favorite Jimmy Choos or Manolos.

While at SummerSoles.com, check out their other product, Heart Stoppers. These cute heart shaped non-slip shoe pads go on the bottom of your shoes to give you more grip and release you from the fear of falling flat on your face while out and about. I can't even tell you how many times I have put on new heels for some kind of event only to find myself slipping and sliding all over the place. Oftentimes I am forced to scuff the bottoms of my shoes on the sidewalk. I know, it's horrible to do that and it makes the bottoms of my shoes look horrible. Let me just tell you, I have stocked up on these babies and am happy to say I will not be submitting my beautiful shoes to the horrors of scuffing anymore!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home