Makeup Fashion Style

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Great Deals At Endless.com

Have you guys hear about Endless.com yet? I came across this fabulous site a few months ago while "window shopping" for shoes online. It's a sister site to Amazon that features shoes and handbags! The best part...OVERNIGHT SHIPPING IS NEGATIVE $5!!! Yes, you read that correctly. Endless pays you $5 for shipping. So essentially any item that you purchase, take $5 off of the price! The great thing is that there is no minimum to buy in order to take advantage of the deal.

Over the summer they had a great deal on MLB and NFL slippers so I stocked up on them for Christmas presents for my family. How cute will it be for everyone to get the same slippers on Christmas morning? Anyhoo, they were on sale for $13.99; I ordered each pair separately and received $5 off each pair making them only $8.99 a pair. Wait, it gets better. So like I said this is an Amazon website so they have a low price guarantee. A week after I received my slippers the price dropped to $11.99 and Endless refunded me $2 for each pair that ordered. How great is that!!! The one con about Endless.com is that, like Amazon, their prices sometimes fluctuate. So a great pair of leater boots may be listed at $29.99 in the morning and then sckyrocket back up to $99.99 by lunch. It's not that big of a con because usually the prices fall again.

Endless.com has quickly become one of my favorite shopping sites. Their wide selection, unbelievable shipping policy, and low price guarantee obviously make it a shoe lovers favorite. Make sure you check out their sale section for great deals on great designer brands.

FREE Overnight Shipping from Endless.com

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luuuuuuuvvvvv Endless. So many great brands to choose from in one spot and so many great deals. You cannot beat the negative $5 overnight shipping.

 
At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luuuuuuuvvvvv Endless. So many great brands to choose from in one spot and so many great deals. You cannot beat the negative $5 overnight shipping.

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger OMEGAzine said...

These shoes are crazy :)
BTW, why do I love shoes so much... I mean soooooooooo much :)

Check out my selection here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home