Makeup Fashion Style

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Smashbox BCA Blushing Pink Fusion Soft Lights & Brush Set

October is only a few weeks away and that means that the stores will once again be full of pink products to help fund Breast Cancer research. As some of you know, my Mother is a Breast Cancer Survivor (six years) and I love to buy Breast Cancer Awareness products to help others who are going through what she went through. Even before my Mom was diagnosed we were Breast Cancer supporters. It seems like today everyone knows someone who has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer and, even better, has survived. Once again, I will post as many Breast Cancer Awareness products as possible this year. The good news is that some pink products are already beginning to pop up!

Introducing Smashbox BCA Blushing Pink Fusion Soft Lights & Brush Set. "Help Smashbox support Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October! See what the power of pink can do with this limited-edition set of our illuminating silk-like Fusion Soft Lights powder in a new blushing shade that features the breast cancer ribbon and a makeup artist essential brush with a shiny pink handle."

I just ordered this product for myself, so I haven't tested it out yet, but I have always loved Smashbox products including the Fusion Soft Lights products. Smashbox has a gift for selecting complimentary shades that when blended together give you a natural looking glow. The brush is great too! I already own a #19 Face Brush from Smashbox, but it only has the ordinary red handle. This pink handle is too cute and will make me think of my Mom everytime I use it!

Sephora.com has a few other Breast Cancer Awareness products available (just search for Breast Cancer on their site), but I'm hoping that they'll be adding even more in the coming weeks.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally heart the pink brush. I wish they made all their brushes with pink handles.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're highlighting the breast cancer awareness products again this year. Keep them coming. I love shopping for a cause.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home