Makeup Fashion Style

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Nars The Multpile - Orgasm At Sephora

So I knew this product had to come out at some point in time. Little did I know it would take this long! Orgasm, the most popular and favorite color of Nars fans, that has been available as a lip gloss, a blush, and eventually a blush/bronzer duo is now available in Nars' much coveted The Multiple. Yes, you've heard me correctly. The perfect peachy pink shade is now available in a multi-tasking cream stick allowing you to apply beautiful and flattering color to your eyes, cheeks, lips, decolletage, and wherever else you fancy. Admit it; you've used the blush as an eye shadow before!

I can remember the first time I purchased an Orgasm product (how dirty does that sound???). I started with the lip Gloss after reading about it in every magazine and hearing about it from anyone who cared about make-up. The $23 price tag was a bit of sticker shock at the time and as a result I left the lip gloss in the box for a few weeks, not wanting to "ruin" my $23 lip gloss. Finally, I decided I had to see what all the fuss was about and I ripped open the package and smeared the gloss on my lips. I could not believe I had waited so long to try this God send to the beauty world. The shine was spectacular and pink and peach blended together to give such a beautiful hint of color without giving me the "I have make-up on look." It was so natural and subtle. It was at the moment I was hooked. I quickly became a devout follower of the Orgasm shade and snatched up the blush as well. Trust everyone when they say it is a universally flattering shade. Better yet, it's universally flattering not just on skin types, but also for the daytime to nighttime transition.

If you have yet to try Orgasm...have you been living under a rock!?!?!?! Just Kidding!!! But if you haven't and have been wanting to give it a try but maybe have been having the sticker shock that used to plague me, this new The Multiple - Orgasm product may be for you. Since it's a multi-tasker you'll feel better spending money on a product that is designed for multi uses. Trust me, once you try this shade you are going to be kicking yourself for not trying it sooner.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ran out and got this after your review. I love it and have no idea how I lived without it! Anyone who has yet to try it is a fool. You will LOVE this product.

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger iā™„make-up said...

This is my biggest lemming ever!!! I'm ordering it tonight, since I went to Sepohora and a NARS counter in Macy*s and they both said it should be coning out in store in a month...I can't wait a month so I'll stick to ordering it from Sephora.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home