Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, September 21, 2007

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

Okay, I totally don't get what all the fuss about Deal or No Deal is (my Sweetie loves the show), but I did watch the NFL episode on Wednesday basically because I was too lazy to leave the room once my Sweetie put it on. For those of you who didn't see it, the guy picked the number 18 case because he was a Peyton Manning fan and it ended up having the $1 million in it. Too bad he didn't take it because he over-controlling wife pretty much demanded that he take a deal for a hundred and something thousand with four suitcases to go. Anyhoo, the whole point of that little story is that it triggered something that I wanted to post about a while ago...Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs.

Over the summer while reading Cosmo, Glamour, or one of those magazines I came across an interview with the style people for Deal or No Deal. They said that to get the gorgeous looking tan legs the models have they use Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs. Being as this product is affordably priced at around $12 a bottle I was skeptical. I would have thought such a high profile show would be using a super expensive spray on tan machine much like the one they use on Dancing With The Stars.

I began to do a little research online and found out that most of the reviews for this product were 5 stars. I asked my friend Michelle to help out and test this product since I have been loyal to the Bare Escentuals Faux Tan and didn't want to results to be skewed. Michelle absolutely loved it. The best part is the fact that it goes on evenly...no need to worry about streaks and missed spots. It lasts all day, makes your legs feel so soft, and looks like you've got a gorgeous, real tan. Michelle says this product is great for everyday, but is an absolute must for dressy events when you want to look your best; especially with winter days coming and suntans fading.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home