Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Gladiator Sandals

How do you all feel about the so-called "Gladiator Sandals"? They are popping up everywhere. I swear...they seem to be on the main pages of a majority of shopping websites, all over fashion magazines, in the front windows of the shoe stores on State Street, and not to mention on many television commercials. I for one, can't stand them! Truth be told, I'm extremely picky about sandals. I am completely grossed out by feet and as such tend to be selective in the types of sandals I like.

When I see someone wearing gladiator sandals I immediately think of religion class. Yes, all those years of Catholic School have left me with images of people in the Bible walking around with gladiator sandals. The problem is, we're not in BC Jerusalem! Nor are we on the set of a movie waiting to watch a lion eat someone as some form of punishment. What's next? Will people be wearing togas to accompany their gladiator sandals?!?!?!

So that's just my opinion. I have a feeling I'm in the minority here. What do you all think?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God someone else said it! I HATE THESE UGLY SHOES!

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them! Not particularly the pair that are pictured, but in general I think they are great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home