Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

25% Off Yankee Candle

Everyone knows that I am obsessed with candles. Some people have a wine cellar, I have a candle cellar (I kid you not). I already spent ungodly amounts of money at the Yankee Candle Clearance Sale this year and now that fine folks at Yankee Candle are trying to tempt me even more. I just received an email with a coupon for an additional 25% OFF ALL CLEARANCE ITEMS!!! So of course I had to pass this great deal on to all of you. Not really a beauty item per se, but candles do beautify your home and their scents can frequently relax you which kind of is a beauty thing. This coupon is only good in stores. The Semi-Annual Clearance Sale is going on through July 6th. Happy Shopping!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TY

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Lush Laundry said...

Thanks! I already bought a ton when the sale first started but I can still use more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home