Makeup Fashion Style

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Kristin Davis Clothing Line

Although I've never watched Sex and the City (actually, I did watch a few episodes now that I purchased Seasons 1 and 2), I've always been a fan of Kristin Davis. She has such an elegant and girly, but not too girly style that I love. Kristin is one of those people who has found what works for them and has stuck with it. I'm happy to say that starting this fall, we can all have a little of Kristin's style.

Belk Department Store has issued a press release confirming that they have partnered with Kristin Davis to release a new line starting this fall. The line will feature apparel, intimates, sleepwear, footwear, handbags and jewely with a price range between $38 - $240. Kristin says "that the line evokes femininity and is designed for women who love all the facets of their life and want the clothes to work for them no matter what role they are playing at the time."

I'm excited to see this line. Although the line will be exclusive to the Southern based Belk Department Stores, it will be available to those of us outside of the South via Belk.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home