Makeup Fashion Style

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sex And The City

It seems that all of my girlfriends are anxiously awaiting the release of the Sex and the City Movie this Friday. I can't believe I am admitting this, but, I have never seen an episode of Sex and the City! I know, can you believe it??? I was a poor freshman in college with Sex and the City first came out and thus did not have cable at school. Although my parents did have HBO, it did not seem like the kind of show I wanted to watch with my parents if you know what I mean (as close as I am with my Mom, watching the sexual exploits of a couple of single girls is not something I want to do with her...call me old fashioned). By the time I moved out of my parents' house and in with my Sweetie, so many seasons had passed that it didn't seem worth it to start watching at that point. So that's the story of why I've never watched Sex and the City.

Now I feel left out. So, this weekend, I finally decided that I must rent the DVDs and join the Sex and the City community. I was all ready to add the DVDs to my Netflix queue when on a whim I headed over to Amazon to see how much the complete seasons were going for. I was happy that I did because right now each season of Sex and The City is on sale for only $15.99 each. That's just a little bit more than my monthly Netflix fee. I ordered the first two seasons and can't wait to start watching them. Better late then never I guess!



P.S. What do you guys think of this widget??? I am so excited to finally use one of these! Yes, I know I'm a dork!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home