Makeup Fashion Style

Friday, April 04, 2008

New Kids On The Block Reunited!!!

Okay, so I know I am a total dork, but New Kids On The Block have reunited!!! I have been following this development online ever since People.com leaked a story many months ago. Their official website, NKOTB.com, featured a countdown clock that ended today with an official announcement of their reuniting on the Today Show. If you missed them on Today, check out the video clip here.

I know, I know, I'm a total dork, but I don't care! I'm not ashamed to say that I love the New Kids! I don't care who knows that I have every CD ever recorded by them and that their Greatest Hits CD is a staple in my car. I am only hoping and praying that they come to Chicago when they tour. I am like one of 10 people my age who did not get to see NKOTB in concert when they were in their glory.

They're also going to release a new album! I cannot wait to hear it. I can't even imagine what to expect from this project but I'm sure it's going to be great. More info to come!

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a huge New Kids fan and am so excited to hear all of this. Can't wait for the tour dates to be released. I hope they come to my town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home